Re: Syntax to add matrix in existing register
Neil
2020-05-04
Hello Edgars,

I have created a small sample that causes the error. Only this datadef.hal, no other files. The issue is when developing in client mode, and I ctrl+f5 to recompile, I get the error:

"EndArray missing TestBlock". It doesn't occur on startup, only when recompiling after which it crashes the client.

This is on windows serp 2020-01-07.

Is it my syntax is wrong or some other issue?

datadef.hal:
begin

RecordAddBegin(CommodityVc,"CommodityVc_1");
RecordField(Math,M4Matrix,0,0);
ArrayBegin(Math,-,1);
ArrayField(Country,M4Code,5,CountryVc);
EndArray;
EndRecordAdd;

BlockBegin(TestBlock,-,"TestB");
RecordField(LastDate,M4Date,0,0);
EndBlock;

end;
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026