MyStandard > Manage Users
Paul Timms
10-25-18
I set up a new user on MyStandard, and gave them the options to manage backups and view log files. When they logged in, they also see the following options, which they should not have access to:

Manage Users
Rebuild Database
Parameters
Watchpoints
Revert to Previous Version
Change Version
Change server data
Pijus Juodis
10-26-18
Hi,

I cannot repeat the issue. When testing the only access that should not be there is Revert to Previous Version - this can be reported as a bug.

Is the user by chance marked as Administrator in the Partner Management section?

Best Regards,
HansaWorld team
Paul Timms
10-26-18
Hi Pijus

No they are not listed in Partner Management. The only two boxes ticked against their user are Down. Backups and View Log Files.
Swati D.
12-27-19
Hi Paul

Can we close this question? I assume its fixed?

Swati
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, Thank you for reaching out! What error do you get in server log and client log when you run the report? Please check that you have Multi Thread activated in Systems>>Settings>>O...
09:10 15 Apr 2024
Hello, Thank you for reaching out! We did testing in sample data in current released version 2024-03-16. This is not repeatable with this combination. We recommend you to report this as a bug w...
09:08 15 Apr 2024