Inkorrekt Bank 1 format
Christian
3-9-18
I have set up a new company with e-invoicing, ERP version 8.4 2018-01-26 build 84191204, and now

when we are trying to save an sales order, or invoice I get message Inkorrekt Bank 1 format check company settings. I can not see anything wrong in company setting regarding Bank 1.

The strange thing is that if I tick "do not send e-invoices" in customer register then it is ok
to save invoice or sales order!

Can someone explain where I can find the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Christian

Giuseppe L.
3-9-18
Hello Christian and thank you for reaching out to us with your question.
Unfortunately we were not able to replicate and get the message.
To better assist you, please provide us more details, as Country (VAT Law) and in case, a bank account format sample.

Kind regards,

Giuseppe
HansaWorld Support
Christian
3-9-18
Hello Giuseppe!

Can imagine it is difficult to solve such problems and it is sad I can not attach a jpg
screenshot! But Country kod I have FI and law Finnish. I am not using old bank field instead
I am using Bank where I am using IBAN and BIC code. Now when writing I think I also could check
so the IBAN is right! I have many other customers who has the same settings and works ok!

Kindly,

Christian
Ester J.
3-9-18
Hello Christian,

Does this happen with every "buyer" they want to send an invoice / sale order to? or is this happening to only some specific "buyers"?
In system>>Settings>company info >> Bankcode, is the IBAN correct and formatted correctly? i.e without any spaces.

Kind,

Ester
Christian
3-12-18
Created byEster J.16:06 9 Mar 2018
Hello Christian, Does this happen with every "buyer" they want to send an invoice / sale order to? or is this happening to only some specific "buyers"? In system>>Settings>company info >> Bankcode, is the IBAN correct and formatted correctly? i.e without
Hi Ester!

Yes as far I can see everything is ok, it is sad I can`t attach a screenshot so you could
see my settings...

Kindly,

Christian
Christian
3-12-18
Hello again!

If I behind customer tick "do not send as e-invoice" it`s ok to save, but
otherwise I get inkorrekt Bank... I also double checked IBAN and could not find
anything wrong...

Kindly,

Christian
Ester J.
3-20-18
Hello,

Try to add something on bank account (old) this doesnt effect e-invoicing but it might cause the error message.

Best,
Ester
Christian
3-20-18
Thank you Ester!

I copied IBAN number and now it seems to work!

Regards

Christian
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024
Hi Dave, Thank you for the message! Can you please report this as a bug and inform if you get anything in the hansa.log during the flickering. Thank you! Best regards, Rasmus...
09:35 30 Apr 2024