D4IndexDelete crash issue
Neil
4-19-18
We are seeing an issue on a 8.3 client that causes a crash and forces a restart of the server when triggered.

The log starts with:

key: 12,28 01314F5256630001080BC700|0041747461636832566300FFFFFFFF00
D4IndexDelete found wrong record, now dumping index:
new clean node at: 1446453248 with 3 atoms and 45227 logical children
and continues like this for a long time.

Also notable:
Dumping record from RLinkVc due to: 'existing record when inserting', dumping header
FromRecidStr: 1ORVc
ToRecidStr: Attach2Vc
Comment: Attached Files
DepType: 0
LinkType: 0

from the first crash and

Dumping record from TRVc due to: 'existing record when inserting', dumping header
Number: 10692
RegDate: 2018-02-12

from the second.

Has anyone seen this before? Neither register has any custom HAL and this issue has occurred twice in the last week with no other recent changes. Would a full export/import help here?
Giuseppe L.
4-20-18
Hello Neil and thank you for reaching out to us with your support enquiry.
We took charge of your case and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Giuseppe
HansaWorld Support
Pijus Juodis
4-20-18
Hi,

Firstly, let me see if I understand the issue correctly - SERP 8.3 client is crashing randomly and causes server restart, right? If yes, is it only a particular client or all of them? Have you tried downloading a new client from MyStandard and testing with them?

If that does not help, could you please test this issue on the latest 8.4 version and check if it can be repeated?
By testing in 8.4 I would suggest doing everything exactly the same (i.e. setup a client-server mode, importing the last backup and etc.).

Regarding your second message, seems like there are some issues with some of the Sales Orders attachments (maybe try testing uploading attachments to several of the records).

Regarding your third log message, seems like there are some issues with NL Transaction No. 10692 - please check if there is something unusual with that record.

Let me know if I could assist you more.

Best regards,

Pijus
HansaWorld Support
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024
Hi Dave, Thank you for the message! Can you please report this as a bug and inform if you get anything in the hansa.log during the flickering. Thank you! Best regards, Rasmus...
09:35 30 Apr 2024