Item Status is not working consistently
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
6-19-18
Hi,

I have a client reporting some issues with Item Status.

One item is reporting that it is not on any orders yet it is clearly on an order and the delivery is created and the system is seeing 2 in stock and there it is ready to ship one.

The second issue is that there is an item that say -1 on sales order and reporting that 1 is shippable yet there is no order that it is on according to all the reports I pull looking for an order with this item on it.

So, I ran
Technics -> Maintenance -> Routine -> Recalculate Item Status (No effect)

I then ran
Sales Orders -> Maintenance -> Routine -> Recalculate Order for the specific orders

No effect

Can anyone explain how we clean up these integrity concerns?

Ideas???

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Wayne
Tomas J.
6-20-18
Hello,

first of all, when you ask/report customer related issues/bugs, please always say the version of the client.
As a lot of cases we all spend time checking, and a lot of things have been fixed in latest available versions.

So our questions from our side:

1. About what SERP version we are talking?

2. Is client using "Item varieties" ?
3. Is customer using "Multiple locations" ?

Hansaworld support.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Aldevinas Katkus
I confirm v. 2024-03-16 has issues. v. 2024-12-03 also had the same issue, but "less expressed"....
11:13 2 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024