issues with exporting
Neil
10-2-18
One of our customers is having a problem exporting contacts.

Running SERP version 8.4 2018-03-21

When run from the database maintenance->register export we get a no response from network that keeps counting up and eventually crashes. In the background there is a message queued data that counts up to around 500mb before crashing. This occurs both locally and remotely. It lasts 3-5 minutes in this state before crashing.

While this is occurring all clients on the network are frozen and some crash out. The server log indicates 55k records exported in around 15 seconds.

When running the export from integrations->base register export a similar thing happens except the queued data only counts up to around 100mb and it does eventually export the file which is around 32MB locally.

My questions are is there any way to prevent exports from impacting all clients, and why might the contact register be counting up so high when exporting and eventually fail?

Giuseppe L.
10-3-18
Hello Neil and thank you for reaching out to us with your enquiry.
This is without any doubt an unexpected behaviour, but I haven't been able to repeat with my data.
To understand more what could be wrong we need a bug report with a text backup with the same issue.

Please report the bug following our policies.

Best regards,

Giuseppe
HsansaWorld
1-30-19
Hi

Was this issue resolved because we are having a similar issue of no response from the network frequently in 8.4 2018-07-26 Build 84192011
Swati D.
12-24-19
HI Neil

Have you tested latest versions and is this now resolved?

Swati
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024