Yodlee Bank Rec
Vaughan Data Systems
6-25-19
Hi. I have tried registering as a Yodlee user on a 85260009 Hansa client and I get a Yodlee Username, but it doesn't give me a Yodlee ID.

I understand that this is required to get the bank rec working, so I don't want to continue without it.

I've made sure the password is complex enough and I have tried it multiple times.
Martin A.
6-27-19
Hello,

Have you received the instructions how to set this up?

If not please find below steps:

STEP 1 : Setup and Register Yodlee user (This is for first time users)
1.    Integration Module >> Settings >> Yodlee Users
2.    Create >> New Yodlee Users
3.    Enter Code (You can Paste special and this will give a list from the Persons register), Name and Password
    (Password has to be 8-10 characters with a capital letter, number and special character)
    Do not use from Global Users List. The person must be in the Persons Register.
4.    Save
5.    Operations Menu >> Register Yodlee User
    (After registering, the Yodlee User name (UUID) and Yodlee ID will be filled in)

STEP 2: Selecting your Providers (Your bank) and Linking your Bank Account
2.        Open the User record, who you would like to link the account to
3.        Operations Menu >> Providers >> Enter the name of the bank you are looking for e.g Standard Bank >> Select Search
4.        A list of providers/banks will appear

5.        Highlight the bank that you use for online banking and would like to link in Std ERP >> Select Link Account
6.        The fast link webpage will open >> Enter your online banking details. The form generated and presented will depend entirely the bank you have selected. Many use Multi-factor Authentication
7.        After entering your details >> Select Submit
8.        You will then be directed to a page either with an error message or to say that your bank account has been linked successfully in Standard ERP >> Close the window

STEP 3 : Adding the account in Standard ERP
2.        Open the User record, who you would like to add the account to
3.        Operations Menu >> Accounts
4.        Select the account you would like to add >> Select Add Account
    (The account will be added and Account ID will be filled in on the Yodlee User card)

STEP 4 : Setting up Payment Mode
1.     Sales Ledger >> Settings >> Payment Modes
2.    Add new Payment Mode for your bank account, Enter Code, Account, Comment and Enter the Bank A/C Number and Bank Name
3.    Navigate to Flip F, Paste Special the Correct Account ID for the corresponding Bank Account (This Account ID comes from the Yodlee User Card)
4.     Save and Close

STEP 5: Bank Reconciliation, Bringing in Transactions
1.        Nominal Ledger >> Bank reconciliation
2.        Select the bank account for which you would like to pull transactions from
3.        Select the period for which you want to bring in transactions.
    (Import up to 90 days' transactions when you start your feed, this is also dependent on your bank)
4.        Press Tab for your transaction to appear in the feed

STEP 6 : Complete your bank reconciliation
On the left are transactions in your bank account and on the right are the ones that have been eneterd in Standard ERP
1.        You can now your match transactions
2.        Confirm transactions that are correct, by selecting the confirm button
3.        If there is No Matching data, you can select Create and create a payment, receipt, transaction and personnel payment to match the transaction from the bank.

Kind regards,
Martin Arnbom
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024
Hi Dave, Thank you for the message! Can you please report this as a bug and inform if you get anything in the hansa.log during the flickering. Thank you! Best regards, Rasmus...
09:35 30 Apr 2024