eMail not delivered.
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
4-27-17
An eMail was received to our system from an external source, our support conference was email but my direct email address was copied. Why did I not receive a copy of that eMail in my mailbox?

I have a screenshot of the eMail but not sure how to attach to this question.

Thanks in advance.
Wayne
Tayla
5-16-17
Hi Wayne,

I please need some more information to be able to try and answer your question.

Has this happened previously? Is it a specific email address that is causing this issue? By your direct email address do you mean to email address you use in Standard ERP or also an external email address?

By copied do you mean that you were CC'ed the email? Is it meant to automatically CC you in all emails that are sent to your Support email conference?

If you have any more information, that would be great.

Thank you

Kind regards,
Tayla Anniciello
Aldevinas Katkus
5-16-17
Do you mean CC field in the external email you have received? I have got an email on v. 8.3 where CC field did not work in the SERP and the CC adressee haven't received a copy of the email.
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
5-31-17
I think this bug was verified as the North American regional manager also saw it happen to her. Buy yes. Someone emailed to me where my email was the CC and I did not receive the email. I will follow up.
Erik Munoz
6-1-17
It's now working

Erik Munoz

wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
7-5-17
Thanks.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024