Customer Can't Login With Standard ID
Adam Pember
4-7-20
Operating system: Windows
Version 2020-01-07 build 517.

A customer has reported they cannot log in to Hansa with their Standard ID and only affects one user (the error is "Incorrect user name or password."). They are able to login to MyStandard and doing a password reset does not resolve the problem.
Zilvinas Suliauskas
4-7-20
Hello,

Is this a new user or existing one (more than 30 days old)?

Pls send users StandardID to me by email: suliauskas@hansaworld.com.
I will check the status and come back to you.
Adam Pember
4-7-20
Hi Zilvinas,

It's an existing user who has used the system for years. I'll send the details across to you now.

Thanks,

Adam
Zilvinas Suliauskas
4-7-20
As I can see this email address was not validated yet. I believe this user was using his signature to log in to the previous version of Standard ERP.

I have resent validation email. Pls ask the user to check his mailbox and validate the email address.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024