Problem with batch items
Sebastian
6-30-21
Operating system: Windows
Hi

We have a customer who is runnin version 8.5-20210113. They are using batch items and they entering the batchnumber on the order and then creating a delivery sending and then sending an email, and not confirming the delivery until the neext day when the order is picked and they are ready to send the invoice to the customer.
After the uppgrade to the 8.5-20210113 the batch number "magical" dissapears from the serialnumber field on the delivery some time later the same day or the next day without any one doing anything on the delivery. We have checked record history and log.

To solve the problem they have to remove the delivery since its missing the batchnumber, and then have to recalculate the order since the stock is getting wierd when they are removing the delivery with the missing batchnumber. When that is donde they create a new delivery from the order, confirming it and sends out the invoice.

Any one having simular problems and fix for it? It fils like soeone are doing something else affecting the open deliveríes. We cant re create the problem on their test server with same data.
Aldevinas Katkus
7-1-21
My guess it may have smth to do with UpdateGoodsReceiptsAvailQty(). (I am not sure why is the purpose of this)
You can probably comment out it and see what happens.
Sebastian
7-1-21
Okey @Aldevinas. We talked about that today. Ill think we might try that. Don´t know if it´s still a problem in juni version. If so we will try do that!

Thx for respons!!

/Sebastian
Anna Lasko
7-6-21
Hi Sebastian,

Did that solve the issue?

Kind regards,

Anna
Sebastian
7-8-21
I have answered in another thread since I managed to post the same post three times. I did not find any delete function for posts.

Regardless, we chose not to comment out the entire code but only adjust the code since we found the bug related to batch items. The customer has announced that it seems to work better after this adjustment, but that they still have a lot of residual work related to the problem that it has caused since the upgrade.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024