Standard ERP on Android
Kevin Stepper
11-3-21
Operating system: Android
Hi,

I am trying this since years with different Servers, different SERP versions and always the same result.

I go to the google play store, I download the latest Stamdard ERP app.

I start the app, select connect to remote database, enter IP address and port.

Then I get a message that a newer client is available and that the app will be updated. Then I get a message that auto update failed to download the file.

This is the same in local networks or over WAN links.

If I try again without uninstalling first I get all kind of different error messages.

Any ideas how to get this running on Android phones and tablets or does anyone actually have it running.

Thanks a lot.

kevin

Bror-Erik Kotiranta
11-4-21
Hello,

please try to download from standardinstall.com the android version that is there and please give it a try. There should be the latest released version
Kevin Stepper
11-4-21
ok, thanks for your reply.

However, standardinstall only has the newest version or test version.

Which means if I download from there I would have to upgrade my installation first to that version.

Will try it anyway, but are there any other places where I can download the Android version of the SERP versions that we have in use?

Kevin Stepper
11-4-21
With the newest version from standardinstall.com, I get the same message: that a newer client is available ( eve though my server version is older than the one installed on the Android device ) and I should update.

When I do that, it processes the update in the background, then tells me it is reconnecting and that is it.

I do not want to update my server version. We have to do that every two years and apart from that I am very reluctant to touch a stable version.

Would be really good if we can download older versions for different platforms somewhere.

kevin
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
11-10-21
You can try and download from "old versions" section if there is something to download. Other than that, only the new one is available, and if you want to have it connected to your db, you need that one to be the same build as the droid version
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024
Hi Dave, Thank you for the message! Can you please report this as a bug and inform if you get anything in the hansa.log during the flickering. Thank you! Best regards, Rasmus...
09:35 30 Apr 2024