Windows Server Install
12-7-21
Operating system: Windows
Hi

I have updated a client system running Windows to version 8.5420023 coming from 8.5330533. There is a windows server and 3 client pc's running Hansa. Before update all clients never had an issue talking to the server.

Now all clients including a client on the server are saying Server not responding on that ip or port.

Standard ERP service is running.

Firewall has been disabled and has no affect.

Any thoughts please?

Thanks

Paul
12-7-21
12-7-21
This is the second time I have tried to upgrade this client from 8.5330533. First time it failed to load the backup txt file on a server or client install, and this time the above issues arise on the server. The backup did work on a client this time and appears to run without issues.

Returning everything to 8.58330533 solves the problem for the moment.

Carolina Valentino
12-15-21
Hello Paul:

Let me check with some PM if there is a reported bug
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Piotr Wycichowski
Thanks Gatis, anyway it seems to be reported as bug instead of wish because now it depends on who created task for whom, am I right? /Piotr W....
14:39 15 May 2024
Aldevinas Katkus
Actually a new version of this bug is SL>>Reports>>Periodic customer statement "accumulates" amounts Not sure why it was duplicated, I clicked "submit"only once....
08:09 10 May 2024