HW crashes while printing in Ventura
Neil
7-19-23
Operating system: macOS
We have a user on MacOS Ventura 13.01 that crashes about 75% of the time while printing. Other users on older versions of MacOS have not reported issues so I suspect that this is the problem.

They are running 8.5 2022-03-03. Is this a known issue that has been repaired in a newer version or is there some workaround?
8-7-23
Hey!

I have asked a PM to reach out to you to investigate this and see if repeatable.

Martins.
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
10-9-23
Hello Neil,

i have heard of such on issue in the past, but i do not recall was it in your version or older. Since then, the customer that had this problem does not have this problem anymore as they have updated their server.

I would suggest that you make a test system with your data on the newest release that we have, and then test how it looks
Br, Bror-Erik
Brittany McGrath
11-6-23
Hi Neil,
Checking in to see if the suggestion in the last reply was of help for you?
Are you still experiencing this issue?
Please advise. Thank you.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Aldevinas Katkus
I confirm v. 2024-03-16 has issues. v. 2024-12-03 also had the same issue, but "less expressed"....
11:13 2 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024