Reports not agreeing? Wondering if anyone can tell why.
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
3-4-18
Hi,

My client runs a report for a customer for the month of April 2014.

The Accounts Receivable report shows 5084.89 due

The Periodic Customer Statement (FORM) shows 5084.89
The Periodic Customer Statement (REPORT) shows 4634.89 (exactly $450.00 difference)

I have 3 PDF show each report and on the comparison of the two Periodic Customer Statements I have circled the transaction that is not being calculated correctly.

M confusion is what could be going on differently behind each of the Periodic Customer Statements as far as how the FORM is implemented and the REPORT as I cannot see how the client data could be causing this.

Omar Dottin
3-5-18
Hi Wayne, we are investigating this issue and will let you know our findings. Thanks!

HW Support
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024
Hi Dave, Thank you for the message! Can you please report this as a bug and inform if you get anything in the hansa.log during the flickering. Thank you! Best regards, Rasmus...
09:35 30 Apr 2024