Reconnect Error
Sanjay Parbhoo
3-26-21
Operating system: Windows
Version 2021-02-13 85360172

Hi

A user is getting the following message randomly

"You have no mailbox. You are now preventing other users from logging on. Client will automatically quit in 1 minute"

The user is a global user with a mailbox. They were not logging in at the time, they were already using the system. Below is the entry in the log file.

2021-03-26 16:21:53 DM Incoming Re-Connection from: 172.17.2.204:53240

This looks like a bug in the auto reconnect functionality. I cannot repeat it because I cannot get the auto reconnect to work.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sanjay
Dejan R.
4-15-21
Hello Sanjay,

Thank you for the detailed report. Can you please report it using Issue tracking and HW development department will take a look.
Sanjay Parbhoo
4-20-21
Created byDejan R.10:08 15 Apr 2021
Hello Sanjay, Thank you for the detailed report. Can you please report it using Issue tracking and HW development department will take a look.

Thanks Dejan,

As per my earlier message, I cannot repeat it as the auto reconnect is not working in my demo environment. Should I still report this?

Katrin Veskimäe
4-22-21
Created bySanjay Parbhoo11:14 20 Apr 2021
Thanks Dejan, As per my earlier message, I cannot repeat it as the auto reconnect is not working in my demo environment. Should I still report this?
Hi Sanjay!

You can turn on reconnect in SY>>Settings>>Optional Features - Reconnect ON. Does this not activate reconnect for your client?
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, Thank you for reaching out! What error do you get in server log and client log when you run the report? Please check that you have Multi Thread activated in Systems>>Settings>>O...
09:10 15 Apr 2024
Hello, Thank you for reaching out! We did testing in sample data in current released version 2024-03-16. This is not repeatable with this combination. We recommend you to report this as a bug w...
09:08 15 Apr 2024