Rights to Disallow Selling below or above Item Base Price
SoftIQ Technologies Ltd.
6-6-18
Hello,

My client asked for an Access right to disallow specific users to sell below or above the base price on the item card which I created 2 action rights that check on the Record Action and all working ok. The challenge is that in a Sales Invoice where there are several rows the error message "Price is lower than recommended Selling Price" appears as expected when you try to save the Invoice but it does not highlight which Item is being sold below base price.

Please assist as it is difficult to trace which item is below Base price for an Invoice with say 50 rows. The RecordCheck is as below:

global
updating function LongInt IVVcRecordCheck(record IVVc IVp,record IVVc IV2p,LongInt stat,LongInt long4)
begin
LongInt res;   

//JNM-Added - 2018-04-12 --- Cust. BEGIN
if (DisallowPriceLowerBase_IVVc(IVp)) then begin
RecordCheckError(1000057,"",i,"IVrw.ArtCode");
res = -1;
goto L99;
end;

Version 8.3 2017-07-16
Build 83250800

/John Maina [2018/06/06 10:00 AM]
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martins Gulbis
6-6-18
Hello John,

From what I understand, HAL coding was used to add the new Access Right. In this case HAL consulting need to be done according to the price list.
Another solution would be to include the features in standard by writing a wish.

HansaWorld Latvija
SoftIQ Technologies Ltd.
6-6-18
Created byMartins Gulbis11:59 6 Jun 2018
Hello John, From what I understand, HAL coding was used to add the new Access Right. In this case HAL consulting need to be done according to the price list. Another solution would be to include the features in standard by writing a wish. HansaWorld La
Hello Martins,

Yes, it is a Customization I did for the client. Can the primitive recordCheckError show which record does not meet the condition in a matrix row?
Will consider logging it as a wish though the client had some urgency to it.

/John Maina [2018/06/06 14:00 PM]
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul Timms
6-11-18
I think the line:

RecordCheckError(1000057,"",i,"IVrw.ArtCode");

should be:

RecordCheckError(1000057,"",i,"ArtCode");

Paul
SoftIQ Technologies Ltd.
6-11-18
Created byPaul Timms17:32 11 Jun 2018
I think the line: RecordCheckError(1000057,"",i,"IVrw.ArtCode"); should be: RecordCheckError(1000057,"",i,"ArtCode"); Paul
Dear Paul,

I tried changing as your example but unfortunately this does not highlight which row the item is being sold below base price.

I also tried this but it still did not work:

RecordCheckError(1000057," " & tstr,i,"ArtCode");

Regards,
John.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Thank you very much for the help. Best Regards, Daniel...
07:07 28 Apr 2024
Andis Blicāns, Grasko
Hi, We have client using 8.5 2021-09-26 (build 85400383). The fields "Max Web Users" and "Max Sessions" ar blank. Server is closing itself almost every day. Message in hansa....
15:52 26 Apr 2024