Access Rights - Read for GRN Record Not Updating
SoftIQ Technologies Ltd.
3-29-17
My client is trying to achieve a scenario where a certain User can OK a GRN but not be able to create a new GRN. I have tried to achieve this by using Access Rights Register Goods Receipts - Read which is working ok as User is not able to create a new GRN but when trying to Ok GRN nothing happens.

In the PUVcRecAction.hal I have put the following code. Where could I be going wrong?

if (transf) then begin
if (UserCanAction("PUOK",true)==false) and (Accessrw.AccLevel!=kAccessLevelReadOnly == true) then begin //JNM - Added - 2017-03-20 --- Cust.

RecordCheckError(1274,StringFromStringSet(3,"PUOK"),-1,"SerNr");
res = -1;
goto L99PUVcRecordCheck;
end;
end;

Is there somewhere kAccessLevelReadOnly disables updating the Record?

/John Maina [2017/03/29 17:00 PM]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nadezda Kuzmich
4-17-17
I would create a new access right "Allow Only to OK GR"

New acces right is independent on standard access right to Register GR,
as standard access rights to registers (in your example kAccessLevelReadOnly) are controlled by C in standard.
There is no need to disable update of GR register by standard access to GR.

New acces right will be checked only on Window Actions:

1. Window Action PUDClassButtonFlags, Window Action PULClassButtonFlags. As an example check IVDClassButtonFlags in standard hal.
2. Window Action PUDClassActiveEditField and in such ButtonActions as PUDClassInclVATButtonAction,PUDClassExtraCostsCalculationButtonAction an etc.

/Nadezda 17.04.2017

SoftIQ Technologies Ltd.
5-1-17
Created byNadezda Kuzmich09:54 17 Apr 2017
I would create a new access right "Allow Only to OK GR" New acces right is independent on standard access right to Register GR, as standard access rights to registers (in your example kAccessLevelReadOnly) are controlled by C in standard. Ther
Hi Nadezda;

It worked perfectly I setup as below:

1.) Created PUDClassButtonFlags with the Action right if UserCanAction("PUCreate")
2.) Created StrSetText(PUCreate,"Create New Goods Receipt");

Thanks for the assistance.

/John Maina [2017/05/01 17:40 PM]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Thank you very much for the help. Best Regards, Daniel...
07:07 28 Apr 2024
Andis Blicāns, Grasko
Hi, We have client using 8.5 2021-09-26 (build 85400383). The fields "Max Web Users" and "Max Sessions" ar blank. Server is closing itself almost every day. Message in hansa....
15:52 26 Apr 2024