Check saved invoice record
Aldevinas Katkus
9-24-20
Operating system: macOS
I am importing invoices from an external system. I noticed that after saving Official Ser. Number becomes blank if it does not conform rules. There is no recordcheck error in this case (checked manually). The Ofic. Number just becomes blank.
How can I detect that Official number has become blank after saving the record?
The following does not work
if (RecordStore(IVr,true)) then begin
IVr2.SerNr=IVr.SerNr;
if (ReadFirstMain(IVr2,1,true)) then begin

if (blank(IVr2.OfficialSerNr)) then begin
StopAlert(IVr2.SerNr & " with no ofic. Nr.");
problemf=true;

end;
end;
end;
Swati D.
9-24-20
Hi Aldevinas

We will get a response for you asap

Thank you for your question

Swati 9.24
David Delač
9-25-20
Hi Aldevinas,

I'm not able to see an issue with the piece of code that you have pasted here. Maybe you could open a bug report with halcust attached and repeatable situation that I can look at?

Best Regards,
David D.
Aldevinas Katkus
9-25-20
Created byDavid Delač16:36 25 Sep 2020
Hi Aldevinas, I'm not able to see an issue with the piece of code that you have pasted here. Maybe you could open a bug report with halcust attached and repeatable situation that I can look at? Best Regards, David D.
Hi David,
This code is being executed by maintenance to process import files from a specific location on the server. Maybe this is why it does not work for me?
Swati D.
10-1-20
Hi Aldevinas

Is this sorted for you now? Or do you still need help?

Swati 1.10
Aldevinas Katkus
10-5-20
Reported bug: SL>>Invoices>>Official ser. No. blank after saving
No hals are needed to replicate this bug.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Andis Blicāns, Grasko
Hi, We have client using 8.5 2021-09-26 (build 85400383). The fields "Max Web Users" and "Max Sessions" ar blank. Server is closing itself almost every day. Message in hansa....
15:52 26 Apr 2024
Afternoon, Some of our customers haven't changed their passwords for a while but they're not getting any password expiry message. If I copy their Standard ID into a new user on some test ...
17:22 25 Apr 2024