REST API - refresh token instructions
Paul Timms
12-6-22
Operating system: macOS
It seems that the technical white paper on REST API is missing a section on how to use the refresh token. Could you please confirm that the following is correct? It's based on a section of the white paper. with my amendments.

To refresh the access token using the refresh token:
- application has to make a call to https://standard-id.hansaworld.com/oauth-token with the following POST parameters:
- client_id = Client ID from Developer Credentials in MyStandard
- client_secret = Client Secret from Developer Credentials in MyStandard
- redirect_uri = Application's URL that will handle the callback from StandardID that will contain the token
- refresh_token = Refresh token received when the access token was first received (after manually logging in)
- grant_type = must be "refresh_token"

Thanks

Paul
Jennifer
12-6-22
Hi Paul,

I'll ask one of our Dev managers to take a look and update as needed. I will confirm here once done.

Thanks for updating so everyone can benefit from the info.

Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, Thank you for the question! Default value if blank is no max limit for web users nor web sessions. Recommendation depends on server performance that you are running your Standard ERP envir...
07:59 22 Apr 2024
Hi, Thank you for reaching out! What error do you get in server log and client log when you run the report? Please check that you have Multi Thread activated in Systems>>Settings>>O...
09:10 15 Apr 2024