REST API >>POSTing an ampersand
Paul Timms
9-21-20
Operating system: Windows
Is there a way to PATCH/POST strings containing ampersands? If I try to update a customer name to A & B it sets it to A and misses out everything from the ampersand onwards. Thanks.
Aldevinas Katkus
9-21-20
My experience shows it is still not possible. https://partners.hansaworld.com/forum/viewmessage/2/2993 scroll to the end.
Paul Timms
9-21-20
Thanks, hopefully it will be fixed very soon, given that it was a priority bug in July.
Swati D.
9-24-20
Hi Paul

Its still its still in the queue with the programmer. Apologies for the delay

Swati 24.9
Simone M.
10-30-20
Hi,
I've just checked again and currently this bug is still in the programmer's queue.
Paul Timms
12-15-20
Is there any update on this please? We have people using the API to create customers, and if their name or address contains an "unusual" character e.g. an & or an accented letter, it does not get created correctly inside SERP.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024