Nav Centre errors relating to banners
Paul Timms
5-11-18
We've had some reports in the last week of strange errors appearing on Windows clients relating to banners. I can't paste screenshots here but one had a script error:

URL: https://downloads.hansaworld.com/downloads/static/marketplace/js/bgiframe.js

and the other is getting a file download prompt:

Do you want to save this file, or find a program online to open it?
Name: WebHWMasterBanner.hal
Type: Unknown type

Any ideas why these types of messages have started appearing, and how we can stop it? It's causing disruption for customers.
Dejan R.
5-15-18
Hello Paul, Thank you for reporting an issue. I would like to let you know that we are still looking at the issue and we will inform you shorty
Dejan R.
5-15-18
Hello Paul,

I would like to inform you that issues is resolved.
Paul Timms
5-15-18
Thanks but it's not fixed. Our customer is still getting the prompt to download WebHWMasterBanner.hal when logging in. They have to cancel this many times before it no longer appears.
HANSA-INTEGRITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IBS
10-30-18
Created byPaul Timms15:39 15 May 2018
Thanks but it's not fixed. Our customer is still getting the prompt to download WebHWMasterBanner.hal when logging in. They have to cancel this many times before it no longer appears.
Was the above script problem solved as i am facing the same problem with some of my clients
Omar Dottin
12-27-19
Hello! We have updated the Master Banner Server to a newer version and cannot repeat this issue on our end. If you have Standard ERP customers on 8.5 19-11-26 still experiencing this, please send a bug report to our partner forum with backup and exact steps to repeat in environment along with the hansa.log and we will analyse. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Omar
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Aldevinas Katkus
I confirm v. 2024-03-16 has issues. v. 2024-12-03 also had the same issue, but "less expressed"....
11:13 2 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024