On-screen reports on macOS Big Sur version
11-23-20
Operating system: macOS
Hello,

One of our customer updated to Ben Sur last week and there is an issue with the on-screen reports.
They are not visible.
Not empty, there is information there, but it is not visible at all.
Reports are fine on Excel, file, Clipoard, etc.
If you run the report on screen, it's like it's written in invisible ink... if you choose Send to file or Send to Excel from the small cog menu, it sends the info to file or to Excel.
Customer is on 8.4 version and this happens on 8.3 versions also.

Does anyone has a trick for repairing that?
Updating to 8.5 is not an option for the moment.

Thank you!
Flaviana Chiriac
Dejan R.
11-24-20
Hello,

Thank you for your report.

Unfortunely adjustments for operating system Ben Sur are done in our latest released 85 versions and we suggest you to update.

Regards
11-24-20
Created byDejan R.12:21 24 Nov 2020
Hello, Thank you for your report. Unfortunely adjustments for operating system Ben Sur are done in our latest released 85 versions and we suggest you to update. Regards
Hi, Dejan,

Thanks for your response.
I guess it's more a bad feature of BigSur, not a problem with Hansa.
As far as I read, there are problems with this "invisible ink" even in Word or Outlook.

As I said, I can't actually update the customer right now.

Also, I suppose that not every HansaWorld customer is using the lastest version on macOS and I hoped that there is a solution for that problem with the new OS...

Best regards,
Flaviana
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024